The Wellbeing Workout aims to raise your Happiness Pulse, providing you with the mental toolkit to stay resilient and maintain your wellbeing whatever life throws your way. Our next Wellbeing Workout is on July 26.
This workout helps you build on whatever you already have, introducing simple and practical tools to make it even better. It works however you’re feeling, introducing or boosting wellbeing where it’s needed most.
The Wellbeing Workout strengthens and develops the three touchstones which are key to living a happy and fulfilled life. They are BEing, DOing and CONNECTing – each compliments the others, influencing and improving our own experience. The free bonus is that good personal practice contributes significantly to the happiness and wellbeing of those around us.
The Wellbeing Workout is available for organisations, teams and communities. It can be delivered as an intensive day long workshop, or split into three modules – one for each touchstone. It offers a practical understanding of:
- The positive psychology of hope, meaning and happiness
- emotional intelligence
- Ways of being happy
- Living the good life – your personal action plan to BE
- Developing a Growth mindset
- Ways to wellbeing
- Your personal wellbeing map
- Savouring and boosting your wellbeing and happiness
- Living the happy life – your personal action plan to DO
- The positive psychology of relationships and human bonds
- Your personal relationships map
- Building your connections
- Strengthening your bonds
- Belonging to a community
- Piecing it all together – your personal action to CONNECT
If you have any questions, please write to email@example.com, or you can book the next available Wellbeing Workout today.